To apply please contact: email@example.com
CLICK HERE for an application.
- Must be available every day Monday through Friday
- Approximate hours between 11:00am and 2:00pm – will likely not be all 3 hours everyday, will work with your availability
- Must have a reliable car for transportation
- Repeat clients so you will have the same dogs everyday depending on the day
- Each visit is 30 minutes in length
- On the job training is provided
- Background check will be performed
- Long term position requesting long term commitment
- Moderate physical position as you will be walking the dogs and in all kinds of weather
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) leashing dogs, walking dogs, picking up waste, proper disposal of waste, returning dogs, giving a treat and fresh water, leaving a note, etc.
Start Date: ASAP
- Pet sitting is done for people on vacation or traveling for business
- Cats typically require one visit per day
- Dogs typically require between 2 and 4 visits a day depending on the client’s booking
- Visits are 30 minutes in length
- As a pet sitter you will stay within 5 miles of your home
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) feeding, providing fresh water, scooping litter, walking dogs, picking up waste, proper disposal of waste, keeping pet areas tidy, bringing in mail, packages or papers, etc.
- Jobs are offered to a pet sitter and then they decide if the dates/times/length of job fits in their schedule